ARE YOU READY TO PLAY A GAME?
How about a game that’ll scare you right out of your skin, a game right from the grave? How about a game that pits you against powers not of this world? Powers that watch from the shadows then slither towards you, from the darkest corners of your perception.
THAT'S NOT FAIR!
You're right. Lovecraft's Revenge isn't fair. It puts you right into your own Story by horror writer HP Lovecraft. You could explore a deserted town where the doors and windows seem to open themselves. You could scour the university library for clues of a lost tome of Eldritch lore. You could find yourself in some wasteland, miles from home, and face-to-face with monsters that will rip your mind apart just by looking at you! So yes, it's not fair.
Inside Lovecraft’s Revenge, you’ll find:
• Over a dozen Professions and Attributes making your terror-seeker truly unique.
• A system that rewards or penalizes your characters for their performance.
• Easy to learn game mechanics that compliments the Story, not distract from it.
• Light bookkeeping Campaign system that lets you tie your adventures together.
• Insanity rules that are quick and easy to use, but that will mess with your character’s head, and maybe your own!
• Multiple locations that step right out of Lovecraft’s stories; cities, haunted towns, colleges, waterfronts, and even graveyards.
• Face over 30 different Creatures and Deities, from Deep Ones to Ghouls to Shoggoths, and of course, Cthulhu in all his tentacled greatness!
• The Book, a sample adventure to throw you right into the game.
• All this and much more.
The game generates where you explore, what you encounter, and whether it shakes your hand or attempts to devour you, soul and all. After a while, you might begin believing the game is playing itself; and that’s when things really get creepy! Welcome to your very own horror story. Welcome to…
What: RPG Lite Horror Game
Scale: 1 model equals 1 man/creature.
Your Role: Players are investigators seeking to answer and dispose of unquestionable Evil.
Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head to head play.
This set of rules is supplied in a downloadable PDF. At your check out, you will be given instructions on how to download the PDF. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions.